Established by a Team of Professionals with in depth Technical & Professional Qualification, Knowledge and vast Industry experience at Senior Management level.In the current scenario of competitiveness, to exist and survive in the Global market place, companies are switching over from growth strategies to cost management as well as risk management strategies. The focus is now on more radical and sustainable Supply Chain Management (SCM) operating models .
SCM focuses on operational procurement performance (like internal customer service) & external supplier performance([such as Quality, Delivery, Cost and Financial Health ). SCM also manages the supplier’s value adding contribution such as the introduction of new technologies and innovations. To achieve , this the SCM profession needs focus and practicing professional are to be equipped with the complete Knowledge and Skill sets.
GISM is filling this need, and meeting the Industry demand of trained and certified resources, and also offering services for operational improvement .
We have a total training experience in excess of 3000 Hrs.
To create World Class professionals in Supply Management across industries
Building Competence to ensure Performance in the Industry through Education, Training and Skill Development.
Sharing matured Supply Management Practices to meet the dynamic global business environment.
Empowering Professionals through innovative skills and programmes.
- To enhance knowledge of Professionals in Supply Management and to equip them with Skillsets to make the efficient and effective.
- To assist Organisations in training their Supply Management Professionals.
- To conduct Expert Certification programs in the areas of Supply Management.
- GISM is a Partner Institution of ITC, Geneva.
- Professional Training & Certification programmes tailor-made to provide state-of-the-art solutions.
- Modular Learning System (MLS) on SCM as classroom coaching.
- MLS Course developed by Global SCM experts for ITC, Geneva and delivered by GISM Faculty trained by ITC, Geneva.
- Training methodology includes Case Studies & Role Plays designed to enhance understanding.
- Participants are also empowered with soft skills.
- Exposure to contemporary subjects through Guest lectures and Seminars.
- Highly experienced and motivated Faculty.
- Handholding with Clients in the identification and implementation of Cost saving / Process Improvement Projects.
Mr. Srinivas Rao
Mr. Naveen Chandra
33+ years of Industry experience. Is a ITC,Geneva trained Trainer. He is also the author of text books for ITC, Geneva and IIMM.
30+ years of industry experience in all SCM areas , Quality , S&M and Commercial areas– in Private Industry. Empaneled Auditors with TUV NORD